Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Going Batty

I've been rolling out the batts on my drum carder. Working with my Shetland fleeces has been fun. They are all so ymmy feeling and the colors are just so perfect for this time of year. I see these beautiful natural colors all knitted into a beautiful ...... what? Dunno! I'm not a great knttter but lately I've been getting this urge to knit! It is the fiber curse. It is just so beautiful that I want to wear it! We'll see. Meanwhile, I'll keep carding away. Would I sell it off, I ask myself? After all this is supposed to be a business. Yes, I think I would. I would love to see what someone else can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails