Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sweater Class Full House

 Tonight is the first night of the First Sweater Class held at th shop. The class is full and I even had to turn 1 away just because of space limitations.
Even with the cozyness, everyone is concentrating and enjoying learning the formulas for developing a pattern to their own personal measurements. Martha Richards is not only an experienced knitter and experienced teacher (among other things), she is also funny and engaging. We are planning more sweater and larger project classes for the future. Can't wait till we can hold them in THE NEW SPACE!....:-)

2 comments:

  1. NEW SPACE?? What new space? Have I missed a post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am moving to a much larger space right around the corner from where I am now. It will be beautiful and allow me to have more classes and workshops. I'll have a post on here very soon. Check back!

    Luna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails