Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photo Winner and Blog Workshop = A Whole New Luna...Coming Soon!

Well, it's pretty unanimous.  I've gotten feedback from several other sources and it seems that the side porch off the kitchen is the favorite.  It is mine too.  Next, getting it into the header! That will be one of my tasks for tomorrow.

.  


A quick side note: 

I am taking an on-line workshop called Tune Up Your Blog given by Crafty Guru Sister Diane and I've learned much in the first two days.  One thing I know I need to do is be more regular in my postings.  So I'm trying out a once weekly schedule with updates on Wednesdays.  (Since this is still Tuesday night, I'm not sure if this actually counts ...hmmm!).  I will update this post tomorrow with more info and links to make it official

Oh and Goldy Kitty thanks you.  That porch is one of her favorite spots to survey the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails