Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Heading for Southern Indiana Fiber Fest!

Hot on the heels of the wonderful Insubordiknit Workshop and the wildly successful Kentucky WoolFest, I am  now gearing up for SIFF starting on October 16 at 1:00pm.  This is my favorite fiber fest and my first time setting up there so I am excited.  the last few months have been transformative for my little enterprise  and I feel that I have reached a very nice mix to present to the spinners and knitters out there who love color and texture and creating it as much as I do.

I will have many more of my Luna Loca batts which have so quickly becomom popular and are so much fun to create.  They are full of fun and love.  I've also been putting together my Little Luny Bags of clouds, dyed locks and glitz  to add to your own batt carding experience.  And I just love how my Shetland roving batts have turned out.  These are in all the natural colors of my lovely Shetland and also I have personally dyed and mixed some of them with super soft cormo, yummy romney and luxurious kid mohair and alpaca.  Also stocked up are about 50 gorgeous colors of super soft Merino and Corriedele top for felting and spinning or blending with your carder.

Speaking of carders......I again have the Ashford line of carders including the larger fine cloth 72 pt carder and the cute Wild Carder just introduced.  Hand cards, flickers and all manner of small tools are also here.  Plus the new Ashford bulky flyers and bobbins and the new sliding flyers in standard and bulky.  Also drp spindle kits, Niddy noddys, tahklis, extra drive bands and maintenance supplies for your Ashford wheels.  Featured at SIFF will be the beautiful Traveler and the adorable portable Joy and Carrying case as well as my custom dyed green Country Spinner for you to try out. 

For the dyer in you, in addition to supersoft ecru Merino Top,  I will have Panda Top (Merino, Tencel, Nylon blend), SuperWash Merino, Merino Tencel Blend, and pure lovely Tussah Silk available by the ounce!

For the knitter and crafter, I will again have a group of my Funky Handspun Yarns. Use them to add to your knitting projects for a little extra ooomph! here and there.  Also will have some more traditional natural Shetland yarns.   

Come on out.  Ther is something for all your fiber cravings.  Look for my booth in the 4H building.  Mention my blog or Artfire shop (on vacation right now) and receive 10% of on fiber purchase over $25.00.....Looking forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails