Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Off to College for the Boys!




I've been kinda scarce here lately. Always running. Who says you rest when you retire? I think I'll plug in a few pics here and there from the last 2 or 3 weeks. Always sumpthin' happnin! I am blessed by friends local and cyberspace who have carried me through. First my boys both went off to different colleges.

That's David with his new roommate at Carnegie Mellon looking all grown up and independent!

Will is off to Univesity of Western Maine to study Forestry. Lea, his sweetie will be continuing her Art studies near by. They are such a sweet, loving couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails