Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Farm Girl Daze in Aprons


It has been quite a week, here on the farm. The ups and downs of farm life have visited me by the shovelfuls. It is spring and the fruit trees are blooming, the grass is bursting green, seedlings are springing to life, potatoe and onion sets gather by the mound on my potting table demanding to be united with the earth. Seeds, seeds, seeds of all kinds scold me as I run past them. Lambs are born when, where and to whom I least expect. Life is truly experienced on a farm. I am so grateful for the support I receive from my wonderful neighbor lady farmers. And then there are the ladies of MaryJaneFarm. I have never 'met' such an amazing group of women. I have been inspired and encouraged by these strong and talented women from across the nation and the globe. If I have a question or need advice or just a little like minded companionship, advice or just a little fun there they are. Check them out at MARY JANES FARM at: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails