Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Classic Elite Trunk Show and Sale


Classic Elite Pattern Samples are around the shop now till the end of the month to inspire your knitting projects.  These beautifully crafted pieces are in CEY unique quality yarns such as the Firefly Linen/viscose blend in the pale peach Smocked Pull Over above from the Picnic pattern collection. The tomato red Leaf Yoke Pullover visible below is knit up in Premiere a just luscious Pima Cotton/Tencel blend.  The pattern is in Summer Book 2.

This adorable Center Cable Tee from the Heron Island Booklet, just glows in Cotton Bamboo.  The combination of the mini cable and sweet lacey yarnover stitches create an extremely flattering shape.  I know, I tried it on. Actually I tried them all on and they are all designed to glide over those little spots that none of us want to acknowledge!

Here's another view of the FireFly Pullover with the FireFly Scarf,



Another great CEY Summer Yarn is Sprout, a 100% Organic Cotton Chunky yarn that is not only great in the Basketweave Blanket (free pattern on the CEY website)

 but also is great for little sweaters like the Sprout Baby Tunic (also free on the CEY website) and big girl sweaters too.

 So I mentioned a SALE up there didn't I?  Yes indeedy.  You will get 15% off on both the pattern book and sweater quantities on these or any other CEY yarn and pattern sweater quantities combination from now till the end of the month.  Lots and Lots of colors to choose from.  Hurry in cause after this month, they may be gone to make room for all the new things coming in.

3 comments:

  1. Hi.

    I bought some of your lovely Merino at the KY Wool festival in May and am hoping that you carry those beautiful colors all of the time so I can choose more. Do you carry them in your shop all of the time? If so, how much of a selection do you have? Will you be a vendor at the Corydon Festival?

    Thanks. Hope to see you in Corydon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary

    I do have the Merino Solids in my shop and in fact what I had at the KY Shee and Fiber Festival was only a selection of what is in the shop. The selection is extensive and now also includes Corriedele Top in many colors as well as Silks, Milk and more. Yes I will be at the Corydon Festival again this year and will have a variety of Fibers for Spinning and Felting as well as Tools and Equipment and both Handspun and Millspun yarns. Do Come to the shop if you are close by as I can't bring everything to the shows. Thank you for stopping by!

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come to knitting classes! How about I figure out a pattern that is easy and some yarn I love and I order from you? Maybe I could start w/ a cool winter hat. I need something that sits tall. I loved one last year that could pull over the head or just sit tall. Will try to take pic so you can advise me. xo, Deb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails