Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Off to TNNA

I'm off to TNNA in the early morning.  Four days of yarn and fiber goodness.  I'm sure I will return with wonderful plans for new yarns and equipment for the fall.  This is the MaMa of all yarn shows.  Everyone will be there to share their latest and greatest offerings.  I'm packing comfortable shoes, extra shots of bottled Starbucks and a few pennies to spend on samples and goodies.

Meanwhile, the little elves will be takeing over the shop for the weekend.  So the shop will be open regular hours except for tomorrow, Thursday, June 10 when the shop will only be open between 2:00 and 6:00 PM. 

 Don't forget the SALE on ALL  cotton and cotton blend yarns goes on throught he weekend.  Stop in and grab yours. 

Between 11 and 2, if you are downtown, stop in the the Pritchard Community Center where the local Chamber of Commerce is hosting an Small Business Expo.  It is open to the public and if the little elves can get a few things over there, one booth will be dedicated to the shop.  Stop in and say hello.

2 comments:

  1. I love your yarn shop! It is so adorable. I am an avid knitter, spinner and rigid heddle loom weaver.

    In a way its good that I live cross country or your shop could easily become my favorite yarn store:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marisol! I love my little shop and love sharing it and making others feel comfortable here. If you are ever in the area stop in and say hello.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails