Welcome, come right in!

Blueball Mountain Spindle & Needleworks, the Yarn and Fiber Shop in Historic Downtown Elizabethtown KY, has become the focus of the activities of All One Farms. The Farm, itself is still where the Sheep are raised, Gardens are kept and large dyeing and processing takes place. We continue to live simply, still seek to be self sustaining and remain conscious of our role in the universe. Every day is an adventure and it doesn't always take me where I plan. Come journey with me and share my experiences as I continue evolving my dream. Email me at luna.headhearthands@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Southern Indiana Fiber Fest



What a great time I had at SIFF!  So many good friends, both vendors and from my knitting and spinning groups were there.  I was also excited to meet a few new people that live right around my home base that I never knew about!

It started out cold and rainy on Friday but got a little better through Saturday.  The crowds were good and i was happy to be in an indoor space so that everyone (including me!) could be comfortable while gazing and shopping.  And the shopping was great!  So many great fiber artists of every kind were there.  There is so much talent and everyone had their own 'twist" on fiber.  this small regional fest is a little gold mine for the spinner, knitter, crocheter, felter and weaver.  Even small farmers found great opportunities for starting or adding to their herd with icelandic lambs, angora kid goats and lots and lots of lovely angora rabbits.

I am so grateful to all the people who dropped into my booth and made the show such a sucess for me.  My only regret is that I did not think to get a bigger booth that would have allowed more people in to shop at a time.  If you were not able to get in, I thank you anyway and hope that you will stop by my ArtFire shop or email me directly if there is something you missed out on.  I am extending my 10% offer on fiber purchases over $25 through November, with or without the coupon since it will take me a little while to restock the photos on there.  And of course if you are in the area, please do email me and stop on by. I loved meeting you all and talking and getting to know you!   More photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/blueballmountainspindleneedleworks/

1 comment:

  1. 'twas good to see you Luna! Loved your booth.Looks like the fair was a success for you! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails